Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome!

A warm welcome to everyone that has stumbled upon my newest blogging adventure.  This blog will serve as a way to connect with other Girl Guide & Girl Scout badge and patch traders.  It seems like there are many of us out there; but, don't know where to look to find one another.

Hopefully, this blog will make it easier for people to find me!  I've been a member of Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada since I was Brownie age.  I took some time off after Pathfinders and found my way back to Guiding about 15 years ago.  

As those of us actively involved like to joke, I bleed blue!  I currently work with Guides and Pathfinders as well as holding the role of Community Guider of PR for Community 12 in Ontario.  In the past I have worked with Sparks and Brownies.  I have been Division program advisor, District program advisor and District Commissioner.  

In my years of Guiding, I have accumulated many wonderful crests, badges and patches from around the world and I can't wait to swap for more!

Stay tuned for a list of my current duplicates (dupes)!

Yours in Guiding,
Stephanie aka: Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment