Friday, February 3, 2012

Misty's Most Wanted

I'm sure we all have those badges and crests that have alluded us.  I have a few that I'm searching for, so I thought I'd post them here in the hopes that someone will have what I'm looking for and want to co-ordinate a swap with me.

Ontario Circle of Life Arts Challenge - All pieces except Earth.
Ontario 5 Region WAGGGS Challenge - Asia Pacific - FOUND
Ontario 5 Region WAGGGS Challenge - Arab

I'm also looking for a Canada Cord.  The red & white twisted cord from the 1990's :

Somewhere along the lines, I lost mine.  I'm not sure if it happened in a move or what the case may be since I still have my All-Round Cord and they had been kept together.

Please note, that these are just my most-wanted items.  I'm happy to swap for other items not on my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment